P.S. I know, I know, but I'm not cutting his hair!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
If you're going to hug a cartoon animal, it might as well be this one
We love Curious George. Jett watches an episode of Curious George nearly every night before he goes to bed. It's just such a calm show, and it's broken up into two 15 minute segments, which is really useful if you're child is already past his bedtime but he just wants to watch just one show, puleeeeze!!! We have a Curious George stuffed toy that Jett got months ago, but he never took much interest in it, probably because back in the day we hardly ever let Jett watch television, and none of us had an attachment to George yet. But Kai has been watching Curious George since birth, lucky kid, and he loves him already. As you can see, he's even choosing him over Cookie Monster and Elmo. Quite a compliment, George!

P.S. I know, I know, but I'm not cutting his hair!
P.S. I know, I know, but I'm not cutting his hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He really looks like Charlie's baby pics in this picture! Long hair and all.
Good! Then he shouldn't mind that I won't cut it!
Post a Comment