Kai walked for the first time yesterday. I had just finished changing his diaper, and set him down on the floor. He stood, holding my leg. Then he wasn't holding my leg. Then at the point when he usually falls down, he was still upright, and not holding my leg. Then he put one foot in the front of the other and walked right out of his bedroom. Oh he was so thrilled, and so were we! I called Charlie out from the bedroom and he and Jett cajoled Kai in to walking again for him. Unfortunately I only have photos of the final seconds of his walk, but still, you can see how excited he is. So are we, Kai. So are we!
He was walking and walking and then......

...he was back on his bottom. But look how happy he is!

Woohoo! He stuck the landing!

Then he got back up to do it all over again.

Nice job, Kai. We love you!
2 comments:
just so sweet!
He is just sooo cute!
Post a Comment