School was cancelled today because it is so extremely cold out. After the boys played 3 hours of wii this morning (two hours before I even woke up) I finally made them turn off of the TV. It was only 9:00 am. What to do, what to do.
Projects!
Jett made this coin purse using Kai's Loop-n-Loom.
Jett and I then made this rug by cutting, folding, braiding, coiling, and ironing plastic shopping bags.
Kai made these treasure maps for Jett and I to follow. Some were more elaborate than others. The treasure was always the same - a small square piece of pink paper. Once Kai hid it in the toilet, which had him cracking up before Jett and I even started looking for it. There was lots of hand washing after that one!
At 11:00 I glanced at the clock and none of us could believe how quickly the day was going by. Snow day success!
Later on they ate lunch in front of the TV and watched several shows in a row while eating sour gummy candy. When Charlie got home from work we all went to Toys R Us so the boys could spend their money on more Skylander nonsense. We stopped and ate chicken wings, french fries, and pop for dinner, then stayed up past bedtime to play with their new Skylander guys. So many luxuries today!
School is closed again tomorrow. Charlie and I will both be trying to work from home while the boys try not to let us. Can we have two great days in a row? I hope so!!
Projects!
Jett made this coin purse using Kai's Loop-n-Loom.
Jett and I then made this rug by cutting, folding, braiding, coiling, and ironing plastic shopping bags.
Kai made these treasure maps for Jett and I to follow. Some were more elaborate than others. The treasure was always the same - a small square piece of pink paper. Once Kai hid it in the toilet, which had him cracking up before Jett and I even started looking for it. There was lots of hand washing after that one!
At 11:00 I glanced at the clock and none of us could believe how quickly the day was going by. Snow day success!
Later on they ate lunch in front of the TV and watched several shows in a row while eating sour gummy candy. When Charlie got home from work we all went to Toys R Us so the boys could spend their money on more Skylander nonsense. We stopped and ate chicken wings, french fries, and pop for dinner, then stayed up past bedtime to play with their new Skylander guys. So many luxuries today!
School is closed again tomorrow. Charlie and I will both be trying to work from home while the boys try not to let us. Can we have two great days in a row? I hope so!!



No comments:
Post a Comment