----------------------------
In case anyone is wondering, Charlie and I were able to convince the boys to go out for pizza Saturday night, and it was one of the best family dinners we've had. The four of us don't go out to eat very often, but the evening went so smoothly you would have thought that we did it all the time. We ate at Pete's Pizza Family Restaurant. The pizza was delish, the service was fast, and the kid's meal, which the boys shared one of, came with an ice cream sundae for dessert. Perfect. It was a really nice night.--------------------------------------------------------
Kai spends half of his day with his hands on my face and it is the sweetest thing. He crawls in bed with us at night, and rests his hand on my cheek to fall asleep. He puts his hands on my cheeks to wake me up. I walk to the kitchen in the morning and Kai is already in his highchair, eating breakfast with Charlie. He reaches for me and says, "Mama, I want you." He reaches his hands up to hold my face.
When I carry him to the car (he always wants to be carried) he puts his hands on my cheeks. When we pick Jett up from school Kai cradles my cheeks in his hands and leans his forehead against mine to tell me that it's too cold. He wants to play in the car.
Sometimes when I'm holding him he instructs me to lift him higher, and he actually climbs up my side until he can rest his cheek against mine.
I just love those little cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment