This morning I took the boys to the zoo. Jett chased the seagulls, I chased Jett, and Kai hung in there in the Baby Bjorn. When we left we were all hot, sweaty, and thirsty, and some of us were crying because we were getting in a car and not a bus. It made me stop and think how amazing it is that so many people are watching multiple children at once, and getting out of the house and back with all of the kids, sometimes with no injuries. I feel like a hero when I make it to the end of each day, whether its been an easy day or a challenging one. I never realized how many superheros there are out there.
2 comments:
Ahh Jeez, I'm getting so nervous for bambina #2 to arrive in November. Bringing bambino #1 anywhere is a huge commotion. I can only imagine the scene with two!
Hang in there. I'll be joining your ranks soon.
I used to take Sarah and Hannah to the zoo when they were little - fun memories now! We realized yesterday that Sarah is now taller than me. :)
Amy Kate
Post a Comment