Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog or Shower?

We got home l a t e from a weekend trip last night, so this morning when Kai woke up, I pulled him into bed with us, hoping to get another hour of sleep. But then Jett forgot that he went to bed at 11:00 last night, and called out to me, "Hey Diaper Changer Woman! I'm awake! I'd like you to stand next to my crib now and bring me my toys one at a time while I say "poop" over and over but refuse to let you change my diaper. Oh, bring the baby too and I promise NOT to hit him with my toys when I throw them out of my crib at you!"

That was this morning. But now it's naptime and I don't know what to do among all the things that need doing. Sweep the floor? Take a shower so Charlie and I can celebrate our anniversary without spitup on either one of us? Or should I continue updating the blog using my phone, while I lay on the bed next to a sleeping Kai?

There, I can check 'update blog' off the list. Next on the list? Shower while they both sleep. I probably have 2 minutes left.

No comments: