Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer of brothers

At the end of winter break last year I thought the boys had spent too much time together. It was only three weeks, but I felt like they were starting to argue a lot and to get on each other's nerves on purpose. I assumed that the same thing would happen this summer. They have been together nearly all day every day. But you know what? It's mostly been ok.


Sure we have the occasional  regular, daily argument about who is helping who and who is sabotaging who in Super Mario Brothers wii. In fact, I unplugged and completely removed the wii from the living room today. I think between the two of them I sent boys to their bedroom today five times for five different infractions, most of them against each other.


But still. I was still able to snap these pictures this summer. Ask for more than that and you are just being picky.






I know!!

1 comment:

Uncle Dave said...

Amen to brothers (and sisters!)