Near the end of the school year Jett and his buddy Noah were in their school's talent show. They were the third act to perform and they brought the house down. It is absolutely thrilling to watch your son perform confidently on stage. I can't believe none of the parenting books have never mentioned this, as it is definitely a highlight of parenthood.
In my opinion, the change that has taken place in Jett over the last three years is in some ways staggering. From avoiding attention to agreeing to be in the talent show and walking calmly and confidently out on stage...it's something I think every mother wants to see. I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. And now, so will the internet.
This video is 3 minutes long. Enjoy!
In my opinion, the change that has taken place in Jett over the last three years is in some ways staggering. From avoiding attention to agreeing to be in the talent show and walking calmly and confidently out on stage...it's something I think every mother wants to see. I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. And now, so will the internet.
This video is 3 minutes long. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Good job, jett! Can't believe how fast time is passing by.. He is a georgeous boy and you are an amazing mum, amy!
xxx bianca
(austria)
this is sabrina and chris checking in from our honeymoon in dubrovnik. it just got more wonderful. definitely the best 3 minutes on the internet. love this blog.
Bianca you are so sweet. And Sabrina and Chris, I will have to look for Dubrovnik on my web stats. Crazy! Thanks for checking in!
Post a Comment