I know I haven't posted in a long time. I have been composing blog posts in my head all summer though. Does that count? Probably not, but my excuse is that I got a new job. I'm the new Volunteer Manager at a non-profit organization and it's a really great gig. I love it. I'm still working for Cultural Care as well. We are really busy over here.
The boys are great. Four and Six now. Four and Six! They are at their grandparents' for a week. A week without me! I'm a bit wistful about it but mostly I am happy. They, of course, are even happier.
They are also happy about t-ball.
I'll write more soon!
The boys are great. Four and Six now. Four and Six! They are at their grandparents' for a week. A week without me! I'm a bit wistful about it but mostly I am happy. They, of course, are even happier.
They are also happy about t-ball.
I'll write more soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment