Thursday, July 26, 2012

Now We Are Six (and four)

Kai is four years old now. He had a Spiderman cake.


At school he carried the earth and walked around the sun four times.


Then he took some of his classmates out for ice cream. It was fun.


Jett's birthday is just 3 weeks after Kai's, so we had a picnic in the park with cousins and old friends from the neighborhood.


Arrrrr!


They opened presents.


And cards.



And lots of video game paraphernalia. (Mario t-shirt, Donkey Kong wii, and Angry Birds game).


Jett's birthday was on the last day of school which was also the day of his kindergarten ceremony. I'd post pictures here because they are awfully cute, but I don't want to post such clear pictures of other kids without permission. If Jett reads this some day I want him to know that he went out for ice-cream too, and his birthday cake was a chocolate ice-cream cake. I also brought cupcakes (with Mario fruit snacks on top) to school. We passed out the cupcakes at lunch and both kindergarten classes sang Happy Birthday to him. He stood up straight and smiled through all of it. At the kindergarten ceremony every kid got an award and his was Math Wizard. It was a big, fun day.

Happy birthday, boys!

2 comments:

Beth Prince said...

Happy birthday, Jett and Kai! And how did I not know Kai's middle name? There must be a story there :) xo, B

Amy said...

Hi Beth! It's Charlie's mom's maiden name. Cute, right? ; )