Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowtastic!

Lucky for us, Charlie's office was closed too. We were all home all day and we just took it easy.

After playing Uno, Zingo, and Candyland all morning, we finally got outside about noon. Jett was totally in to the shoveling, but Kai wanted to get out the bikes, the t-ball set, the hula hoops, and the beach stuff.



A few of our neighbors were out shoveling their cars - and our neighbor Rene had mustache-cicles!

There was just so much snow. At one point I was following Jett through the snow drifts and I sunk up to my waist. I had to dig out my phone and call Charlie to have him come and get Kai, who was absolutely miserable at that point. (You can see Kai clutching the t-ball tee in his hand below). Mostly though the boys reminded me of puppies in the snow. Roly-poly and happy.


Our alley. This is what the streets look like too. Charlie and I pulled the boys in sleds while we walked (with difficulty because the snow was so deep) down the middle of the street.


I think Charlie and Jett played 247 games of Uno while Kai napped. It was a great day.



No comments: