We bought these lego candy blocks at Suckers Candy Store months ago. So far Jett has been content to eat just one block per sitting, which is why, months after buying them, we still have enough to play with.
I can't really claim this as a project that I came up with, but trying to walk in Charlie's boots occupied Kai for a while. Really I'm just mentioning this because I needed a reason to add this picture to the blog. It's a classic - diapers and all!
This was the best project by far. We had some interesting packaging that looked like castles. So we got out the paint and did some home (I mean castle) improvement. It finally dawned on me that if I gave the boys only two colors to paint with at a time, the paint would actually mix together prettily and not turn in to a big brown mess. So they started out with blue and yellow, then red and yellow, then blue and red. Smart move, Amy!
The only problem with these castles is that now that they've painted them they don't play with them, but when I tried to recycle them they threw a fit. Now they sit on our kitchen table and I have to move them every time we eat. Still, one peaceful morning is totally worth it.
1 comment:
You are such a good mom. (and aunt).
Post a Comment