...just took a test to see if he could get in to any of the gifted or classical schools in Chicago. Will this ability help his chances?
The tests took Jett about 30 minutes, and since I had to stay in the waiting room, I don't know what was involved, but at least he walked out happy. I do know that the test examiner asked him to say the alphabet, because Jett told me that he told him all 5 ABCs. All five? Oh yes - the Sesame Street one, the slow one, the fast one, the loud one, the quiet one, and the Signing Time one. I think Jett sang the ABCs to that guy five times in a row - and did it in sign language too. My funny little periodically-overachiever.
1 comment:
all 5 alphabets...that is adorable. and he named 6 alphabets even...definite overachiever.
Post a Comment