I would have posted pictures of the bunk-beds tonight, but Charlie has been hogging the computer trying to find us all new doctors. Blue Cross and Blue Shield has decided not to deal with any of our doctors anymore, so we have to find new ones. We just chose these doctors about 6 months ago and paid $60 or something to get copies of the kids' medical records transferred (by me) from our old doctors to these new ones. It's a big pain, like these things are. I am not ashamed to say that our insurance was better when we were being funded by the state. We kept our original doctors (who we still miss), we didn't need referrals, and we didn't have any co-pays. Also it was free. For me, not for you. Although we did have to go through this, and we did have to keep ourselves from melting in to the floor every time the pharmacist yelled out, "MEDICAID!"
But that was long ago. Tonight we selected our new doctors. We'll now be driving north to Lincolnwood or some other northern land to see a new pediatrician, and down to Bridgeport to visit our pediatric dentist (who is awesome, but more about that later). At least Charlie and I found an office close to home. The best thing about this is that Charlie's job ends in January, so we might get to do this all again in just two short months. That will be fun.
So that is that. Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of those nifty bunk beds and the cute kids who sleep in them. Although I do like it when Tio Chris resorts to texting me reminders to post pictures of the boys. But I think he's just feeling nostalgic for bunk beds and brothers and I KNOW he just wants to know when Jett is going to start jumping from the top bunk. Well Chris, it has already happened. Stop cheering!
(At least we've selected his doctor).
More to come!
2 comments:
That's my man! Making me proud!
And, as someone very famous once said, you gotz a gift gal. Keep these post coming.
smile!
Post a Comment