Do you know how hard it is to plan a birthday party for a soon-to-be four year old who 1) has parents who were broke one month ago and have not yet recovered 2) wants to invite his entire preschool class of 20 kids 3) wants his party to be at a bowling alley and 4) 20 kids at a bowling alley costs $300!
Add in the lack of a backyard and well, it is really hard to plan a party for that. Everyone says, "Have it at a park!" but it's not that simple. What do you do if it rains? Rent a room in the park building? You might be able to entertain 20 four-year-olds in a small, empty room, but I start to hyperventilate just thinking about it.
I'm thinking of buying a couple of bubble machines and letting the kids run around on the sidewalk outside our building. If it rains we can just move the bubble machines inside. You know the kids would love having all of those bubbles in the house.
P.S. The giveaway ends Tuesday at noon.
2 comments:
Amy - have the party at our house! (seriously).
Oh Rosemary, you are too generous! Before I talk you in to hosting a party for me, I have to meet your baby! Seriously, I haven't met Antonia yet. How did that happen? Let's get together.
Post a Comment