Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why do I feel like the only one who gets it?

Oh, I see. Two hours shocks you?
You get your kid out the door in 15 minutes? You must be very organized. Of course, your kid doesn't wake up until 8:00 in the morning, so you can shower and dress and eat breakfast before he wakes up, lucky you. And you don't have to pack a diaper bag. Or put the stroller in the car. And since your kid gets up and out within 15 minutes you only have one diaper change to get through, not four. And sometimes you feed your kid a breakfast bar in the car, just admit it. Oh yeah, and you only have one kid, and he isn't attached to your breast half the morning.
Geesh.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Wish we lived closer. We could be late for EVERYTHING together! :)

DOW FAMILY said...

No doubt, it's tough with 2 little ones!!!! And everyone is different:) I had 2 little ones at home for a year. Isaac was 5, Grace 2 and Anna a newborn. it was tough. we did the library and that was about it!