What I've done a few times lately, which I said I'd never do, is let Jett take pictures with my cell phone. I cringe, I hand it over, I cringe, and the moment starts to get a little easier. Later, when he isn't looking, I sneak my phone back and scroll through all of the pictures he's taken. Sometimes they tell a little story of our day.
(I just reread this post, and realize there are probably more pictures here than necessary, but hey, he's my babe, and he takes good pictures)!




No wonder he always wants to ride in the front seat. The view is so much better up there.

It's hard to be so short.

the photographer himself

Have I mentioned that even though we bought this car in August,
he still calls it the "newww car"? See his reflection in the door?






1 comment:
awesome post! i love checking in on your blog!
karen e
Post a Comment