I'm sorry. I know that I confused some of you with the new-fangled "following" thing. Here are some things I didn't even think about explaining the first time around, probably because I don't really get it mysel....um..I mean because I am so technologically-minded that I forget what others might not understand.
(Ahem)
Anyway, here goes:
1. You do not have to become a "follower" of my blog in order to read it. You can keep reading it as usual and forget about all this nonsense.
2. If you "follow my blog", then I get to know that you read it, you can see who else reads it, and you can read it without having to actually visit it.
3. In order to "follow my blog" you need a Blogger or Google Reader account.
4. If you have a Blogger account, you will be able to read my posts from your dashboard.
5. I don't know about Google Reader, because I don't have a Google Reader account, but I assume you would be able to read my posts from your Google Reader page.
And that, my friends, is as technical as I get.
2 comments:
Common Craft is an awesome way to learn more about the new web-world (aka web 2.0). This particular video is on blogs (!): http://www.commoncraft.com/blogs
They tell you what'ss-what without making you feel dumb. I am very fond of these videos :)
Happy viewing!
Thanks, Beth! I'll check it out.
Post a Comment