Monday, September 22, 2008

Grass

Forward: He might not make the connection between being inside and using your inside voice, but throw him in a tractor, and things start to come together.

............................................

A few days ago Jett, Kai, and I spent the morning at the Museum of Science and Industry. We walked all through the el car. We were wowed by the airplanes. We watched the trains from above and below. Then, then, THEN WE CLIMBED UP INTO A TRACTOR.

Woah.

While we waited in line to drive the tractor, we watched a very short video of a tractor mowing grass. I didn't realize how closely Jett was watching the video, and I didn't know if he would make the connection between the tractor in the video and the GIANT TRACTOR HE WAS NOW DRIVING.

Woah.

But I know he made the connection, because he climbed in to that driver's seat and without any prompting from me...

signed "grass".

No comments: