Thursday, September 11, 2008

Handsome

Lately Jett and I have both been taking extra notice of his appearance. In my case, I finally decided to get his hair cut. In Jett's case, he decided to start picking out his own clothes.

Now I've always enjoyed a head of crazy kid hair, and I love Jett's hair unruly and curly. As a mom, loving crazy-kid-hair is a huge benefit because I rarely feel the urge to comb his hair, and that is one less argument to run through in our daily menu of arguments.



I've trimmed the back, but that's it. I just love the wings!

But it was getting a little long on the sides and in the front, so Jenny and I took the cousins to Kidsnips, the toy store that oh, by the way, will cut your kid's hair too, while they sit in a kid-sized-car, watching a video of their choice, while you go buy that toy school bus, and that toy car, and oh yeah, that toy ball too.

Jett did a great job. He sat quietly, clutching the toy school bus that I ended up buying him.

This is what he wore.



You might not notice that he has three shirts on. Thankfully the mismatched shoe phase only lasted one day. The socks with sandals phase lasted a bit longer. This week he is wearing his bumblebee rain boots everywhere. And because I'm still not brushing his hair, it is still nice and crazy.

Remember when he didn't have any hair?

No comments: