Kai is still a big cuddler. He prefers to fall asleep with his arms wrapped around one of our necks. He's even developed a strategy for night-time cuddling. When I'm snuggling with him at night, he now asks me to tell him when we are in the middle of snuggling and when we have one minute left of snuggling time. I haven't asked him why he needs to know these things, but I think it is because he has certain snuggling positions he wants to get through before I leave the room for the night. His end-of-snuggling position is always the same. He rolls over on to his side and asks for my arm, which he then pulls across his body. I love it.
I love this picture of Charlie and Kai. This is snuggling pose #1. Aren't they sweet?
I love this picture of Charlie and Kai. This is snuggling pose #1. Aren't they sweet?
No comments:
Post a Comment