Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Victories

1. The toilet paper dispenser at Jett's school has been lowered so the 5 year olds can reach it now.

2. For the first time in three weeks, Kai walked in to school without crying.

3. I made a friend - a friend! A FRIEND! at Jett's school who has offered to watch Jett on the playground after school until I arrive from picking up Kai at his school, which ends at the same time and is 6 blocks away. And even if she didn't offer to watch Jett on the playground, the fact remains that I made a friend! At our new school! A new school friend!

4. I got both boys to school on time.

5. Jett is starting to read!

6. Both boys let me brush their teeth tonight.

7. I bought a great dress at Akira.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems like u had a wonderful day, sweetheart! i miss u! <3 love, bianca (austria)

otter said...

good job, mama!