1. His favorite color - green (heavily influenced by the Green Bay Packers).
2. His favorite TV show - Wild Kratts.
3. The names of everyone in his family (Jett, Kai, Mom, Dad). I ordered him to write our names on his collage in red and followed by a red heart.
4. A photo of him playing his favorite sport, soccer.
He also asked me to print out a picture of his preschool teachers, although in the end he decided not to add that to his collage.
The end of preschool was sad for me, but not as sad as last year. Last year I was sad because it looked like he and his friends, although returning to preschool, would be in different classrooms, and our first year together had been wonderful and we wanted the second year to be the same. In the end we got all of the kids back in class together and had another terrific year together. This year, although all of the kids were "graduating" from preschool, I wasn't quite as sad, because we were all getting scattered to the wind, split up among various elementary schools. Somehow knowing that almost everyone is splitting up wasn't as hard to take.
Anyway, the last week of preschool was filled with parties, treats, and special events. These are some of my favorite pictures from that time.
Dress Up Day
Another spirit week day - I think it was dress like your favorite decade day.
Counting on the abacus.
Working Hard
Performing one of their many dance routines for the last time (sniff!)
I loved all of that singing and dancing. Do you see Kai in there?
The last day of school they took a walking field trip to a nearby park.
We loved preschool!
No comments:
Post a Comment