I spent Saturday in the ER, got my appendix taken out on Sunday, and I've been in leisure clothes ever since. I pulled the boys out of the challenge because I'm relying on Charlie and my mother-in-law and my mom to dress them, and making them remember that they can only wear 15 items, and to plan accordingly, is more of a burden than I care to put on a care taker. I suppose I'm technically still in the 15:30 challenge because loungewear doesn't count against your 15 items, but my belly is so swollen from surgery, I don't know when I'll be back to wearing regular clothes. Actually, now that I think about it, I've been wearing the same 3 items since Sunday, so I guess I'm conducting my own, tougher wardrobe challenge - except of course, I haven't left the house.
Currently Kai is crying in his crib while my mother-in-law and I try to nap and Jett is at school and my feet are freezing and I try not to sound too cranky on the blog, but there it is. Blegh.
Kai wants me and I can't pick him up and he doesn't know why and I'll be better soon but in the mean time it's plain depressing.
2 comments:
Oh amy, I'm sorry you are sore and tired and unable to hold Kai and things seem poopooish.
BUT...you are smart and funny and cute and fun and impressibe on a daily basis. And I'm glad you got rid of that bunk appendix.
Hope you feel better soon.
Yikes! I hope you're feeling much better now - so glad you had help from family.
About your last post... Two of ours made the journey to our flow sometime in early morning. We didn't bother changing it as long as they were quiet and sleeping. They outgrew it by or around six from what I remember.
AK
Post a Comment