Here are the outfits for the day. I think they may be the most out of focus, unflattering pictures I've ever posted on the blog. In fact, I'm not even posting the picture of me because it is so bad. (I wore a blue button down short sleeve shirt and khaki shorts most of the day, and my brown dress in the evening). Good thing the kids are so cute no matter what kind of picture I take. By the way, Jett's t-shirt made the cut because he painted it himself and he loves it. Plus if he had to go a month without wearing one of his painted t-shirts, we'd lose the challenge on the first day. Wait until you see his other painted t-shirt that made the cut.
1 comment:
Amy-the boys look great and I'm sure you do too! I know this challenge is hard, but kinda fun too. I love seeing everyone's outfit choices.
Post a Comment