Geotrax on the deck. Kai spent hours on the deck playing trains. Here he is with playmates Uncle Chris and second cousins Erin and Sean.
Second cousins, Erin and Jett. This was their 12,537th card game in a row, and Jett won every one. Thank you, Erin.
Uncle Dave! and Kai's belly.
Cousins Jett and Ellie, in one of their sweetest moments of the week, enjoying a chat before playing putt-putt.
Uncle Chris pitching. Charlie would like you to notice how Jett is lifting his foot, just as he is supposed to.
We really did spend a lot of time at the beach, I just couldn't stop to take a picture because I was constantly chasing Jett, who was suddenly much braver in the water than I was prepared for. It was a classic summer vacation full of sun, sand, and tantrums. Can't wait until next year!
2 comments:
ohh, jett and ellie, what a yummy photo. i love your pictures.
Charlie had nothing nice to say about tio chris' pitching form???
Post a Comment