Saturday, February 20, 2010

Instructions on Making an Angel

It has been strongly suggested to me that I add some pictures to this blog. It seems someone is missing the boys' faces. So here I present to you: How to Make a Snow Angel.

Step 1. Stand up.


Step 2. LAY DOWN!


Step 3. Now move your arms and legs back and forth.


Step 4. Come on now! I said "swish, swish"!


Step 5. Nice swishing! Now stand up!





Step 6. Step 7. Woah, not too fast! Your snow angel is getting messed up!


Step 8. Listen: You have to roll out of it. Nice and easy.


Step 9. There you go. Much better.


Step 10. And back to standing. Nice form!


You've come a long way, Kid.

2 comments:

Neat #1 said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My day just got quantitatively better. Nice work, Jett. Good coaching, Kai. Thanks!

Jenny said...

I think this might move up to the number one rock rock silly post ever. Sooooooo cute!!!