Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What the ?

I'm just wondering why did all of this language start? Like "stupid", as in "stupid mom" and "ohmygawwwd".

I send him to his room for saying 'stupid', so he has gotten clever. Yesterday he spent all day trying to say 'stupid' without having to go to his room. He kept insisting that he was saying 'supid, not stupid'. I told him that if he was going to try to be clever he should at least say 'cupid'. Now when he's mad he says, "Cupid Mom!"

Ha! I kind of like it, but I don't know how that's going to go over in preschool, OMG.

In other news, I've been busy doing a bunch of math over here. I'll be back later with vacation pictures - you know you want to see them.




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Charlie's son! Wait till you try to teach him Monopoly.

Heather said...

I totally blame Uncle Nathan. But oh my gawwwwd it is so funny when he says that! The kids and I were just laughing out loud remembering that.