Some of you know by now that Jett is sensitive about certain things, shy about other things, and completely confident in yet other things. Many of these things change by the day, and it is a challenge to keep track of how he is feeling about one thing or another. It's a challenge to respond to him appropriately because it is impossible to predict if he is going to want my attention or not. Of course I think he has a million gifts to share with the world, so I always cringe a little when I see him acting shy or self-conscious. That is why I love it when he sings in the car. We just drive and sing and drive and sing, and this time Charlie thought to record it.
4 comments:
that was the best. i really needed to see that happy moment today! thanks!
omigosh, that is so cute!
ah, Lauri Berkner...very cute Amy :)
I'm with all the ladies on this one: wicked cute. Maybe Charlie can take a few lessons from the little man.
Post a Comment