Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wink, wink

I am so tricky. Both boys ate carrots two days in a row. I steamed a handful of baby carrots and blended some up in vanilla yogurt and some up in apple sauce. (Although I am totally impressed with myself, you should not be. In all honesty I burned the bottom of the pot when I was steaming the carrots and that burnt smell lingered in them even when mixed with the other food). But my boys still ate them up. At lunch today Jett asked me how I turned the applesauce orange. I told him that I put some orange stuff in there and mixed it up. He said, "Carrots are orange. Did you put carrots in there?" But I told him to just think of how many orange foods there are. "Like apple juice!" he exclaimed.

Exactly. Like apple juice.

No comments: