We went to the wedding, which Charlie was in, and it was lovely, even though I spent the entire homily looking at pictures of the boys on my camera - and frantically trying to figure out which ones I could stand to delete in order to take some pictures of the bride and groom. Then we went to the reception and spent the entire time in the photo booth (see below). Finally we woke up the next morning and met back up with the boys at our niece's birthday party. I spotted Kai sitting on Katie's lap, and I felt like I had a magnet in my chest, pulling me towards him. I may have jumped out of the car before Charlie had even stopped driving. I made my way to Kai and scooped him up and...
...he couldn't take his eyes off of the birthday presents. He was totally unfazed by my reappearance, and so was Jett. I guess Charlie and I will have to take off for the weekend more often.

1 comment:
Those pictures are great (and I think having a photo booth at your wedding is one of the coolest ideas I have ever heard!)
Post a Comment