Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Two Pictures and a Little Writing

Have we been celebrating this week? (Since Charlie got a job). Well, kind of. Really we've been running around trying to finish errands and complete tasks before Charlie starts work. Things are really going to change next week. Charlie and I will have to wake up as early as Jett, and then actually get dressed and start moving, instead of laying on the couch and watching cartoons, which has become our happy routine. Then Charlie will leave and it will be just me and the boys, wrestling our way through the day.

I wanted to write about all of the fun stuff we've been doing this week, or more accurately, all of the fun things that Jett and Charlie have been doing (the zoo! Home Depot! watering the grass!) but ack, I can't think of any words to make it sound as fun as it was. Maybe because I wasn't there, and Jett only tells me the main parts of the day: "We saw sea lions, Mama!" "I found this rock for you!"

So instead of details, I leave you with pictures. Happy pictures. Yay!

Jett feeling happy that he can finally take this guy (Uncle Dave) out to lunch.


Blowing bubbles on the fire escape.

No comments: