...but it's all about me.
Me: Jett, what is my name?
Jett: M-a-m-a (and then he spelled it in sign language). That's your name, Mommy!
Me: How old am I?
Jett: I don't know.
Me: How old are you?
Jett: 13.
Me: How old am I?
Jett: 17.
Me: How tall am I?
Jett: I don't know, Mommy.
Me: How tall are you?
Jett: No, I not tall. I big.
Me: How tall is Kai?
Jett: No Kai tall. Kai little.
Me: How old is Daddy?
Jett: 18.
Me: What makes me happy?
Jett: Not turning on the light. (He means, I'm happy when he wakes up in the morning and comes out of his room without turning on his light and waking up Kai).
Me: What makes me sad?
Jett: Turning on the light.
Me: What makes Daddy happy?
Jett: Just play games.
Me: What makes Daddy sad?
Jett: Make a big mess.
Me: What is my favorite food?
Jett: Banana with me.
Me: What is my favorite thing to do?
Jett: Just watch TV with me.
Me: sigh.
Me: What do I not like to do?
Jett: Make Jett sad.
Me: What is Mama like in the morning?
Jett: Like to read books with me.
Me: What is your favorite thing to do with me?
Jett: Play game.
Me: What is Jett good at?
Jett: Watch TV and read book.
Me: What is Mama good at?
Jett: Just watch TV.
Me: sigh.
Me: Am I a good cook?
Jett: Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment