Saturday, January 24, 2009

Main Street Update #5: Who Needs Professionals?

There are two things that I'd like to spend money on, but just can't do it. One is a haircut for Jett. I can't bring myself to spend money on that because he's only 2 1/2 and he doesn't care what his hair looks like. Plus, when I sit him in his highchair, give him a popsicle and turn on the t.v. he sits still long enough for me to snip, stand back and look at least a few times, and I like playing beauty school.

before

after

before

after

The other thing I can't bring myself to spend money on is professional photographs. I love the professional photos I have of Jett at six months, and I'd love to have some of Kai, but they just seem like a luxury item right now. Still, every once in a while the stars align and I snap a good one. Not professional quality, but still, not bad, right?


love love!

No comments: